Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Sorcerer skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toycart

Toycart

Sorcerer skills Empty
PostSubject: Sorcerer skills   Sorcerer skills EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:39 am

Vacuum Extreme isnt working right.. its saposto hold monsters still and i was trying it out inthe new world maps but its not working on any thing there.. the gms told me that it doesnt work on mvp monsters but it should work for mini bosses and normal mobs right. not to be a pain or anything im just checking it out with you. thanks joker
Back to top Go down
Toycart

Toycart

Sorcerer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer skills   Sorcerer skills EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 am

also kasas in thors dont get affected by it as well
Back to top Go down
HarlequinRO
Admin
Admin

Sorcerer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer skills   Sorcerer skills EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 pm

It works for normal monsters. Mini bosses are included in MVPs as well. There are certain monsters also with miniboss technicalities that ignore vacuum such as necromancers and anubis, even though they are technically not minibosses. They are still classified in the group known as mini bosses. Kasas and salamanders included. Anything such as Imps or abbey 2, will be affected by vacuum extreme.

This is the way kro has set it and so has eAthena. We are currently extremely up to date and this setting is part of it. It was also stated in my changelog, in beta, there was a fix for vacuum extreme applied to the duration of the skill. The duratin now lasts the length of time as the animation effect instead of being triple what it was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harlequinro.net
Sponsored content

Sorcerer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer skills   Sorcerer skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorcerer skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Harlequin RO :: Technical Support-
Jump to: