Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Axleokami's Event Gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
axleokam

Axleokami's Event Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Axleokami's Event Gm application   Axleokami's Event Gm application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Ryan Thomas

Position sought after:
Event Gm

Languages:
English, A little bit of French

Reasons for hiring:
Iv been playing Ro for about 4 years and i have played on many different servers including anthem/animus, Dreamer, Burn, Weiss, illusion, and StealthRo. I am ready to move on to try to make this game better for others to play because i am tired of playing servers that either have only automated events or have events that nobody participates in. I have never been a Gm before but i would like to bring this goal to life soon. I plan to bring alot of new events ideas to light if i become a Gm, and i also plan to work together with other Gms and players alike to see what they would like to see implemented. If there are any questions about me or my capabilites, you can e-mail me: axleokami@hotmail.com
( i plan on downloading MSN in a few days when i can get back to my main computer)
Back to top Go down
axleokami

axleokami

PostSubject: Re: Axleokami's Event Gm application   Axleokami's Event Gm application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Disregard the application above...

Position Desired: Event GM
In-Game Name: axleokami
Forum Name: axleokami
Full Name: Ryan Thomas
Date of Birth: 8/27/1992
Time Zone: GMT -5
Availability: Other than school which starts in November, i work about 3-4 days a week and those are only 4-5 hour shifts
Previous RO experiences (Servers you've been on, how long, etc): Anthem/AnimusRO (3 years), DreamerRO ( 3 months)BurnRo(2Months), WissRO(3months), StealthRO(1month), IllusionRO(1month, still going), NanoRO(couple days, still going)
Previous GMing experiences:
Contact information: AxleOkami@hotmail.com
Reference(s):

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to make the experience of RO a better one because everybody lately are leaving servers because of the lack og GMs doing thier job or because the server to too im-balanced. I want to help people feel like they always have a GM that they can rely on to make thier experience more fun. I have been on alot of servers that suck because the GMs were faceless people who never related to the peopel, i wawnt to change that.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good GM?
I have been playing Ro for a number of years now and iv learned alot about the game and how classes are supposed to work. I work great with others and i always give people my own personal advice when they need it. I also tend to look at problems from different angles to figure out who really screwed up.

What will you be contributing to our team?
I will be contributing alot of event ideas to the team and i will take event suggestions from the other GMs and all players alike. I also plan to let everyone know that i will always try to help them to the best of my ability.

What languages other than English do you speak, if any?
A bit of French. Enough to carry a conversation.

Why should we hire you?
I want to make the game better for all players and i plan to work towards that goal anyway i can.

What programming skills or other skills do you possess? (Members apply for Development or Technical Support positions ONLY.)

Any other information you would like to share:
RO is practicaly my life so i spend alot of my day on it trying to make myself better, so im also willing to learn and pick up any skills that i can along the way.

Last edited by axleokami on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggi2QGXJBv4
GM Zazie
Admin
Admin
GM Zazie

PostSubject: Re: Axleokami's Event Gm application   Axleokami's Event Gm application EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 am

Added you on msn. I have a couple of questions I would like to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://harlequinro.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axleokami's Event Gm application   Axleokami's Event Gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

Axleokami's Event Gm application
Page 1 of 1