Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

problem with hotkeys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

problem with hotkeys Empty
PostSubject: problem with hotkeys   problem with hotkeys EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Hello, i just started playing Harlequin Ro and i found that when i press F12 the window that contains the slots for items / skills are from Q to O and not from F1 to F9, since im a new i don't know if this is normal. I prefer hotkeys from F1 to F9 because i can use them and talk at the same time if there is a way to change this i would apreciate it, also i haven't used battlemode.

thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
Tomeshi

PostSubject: Re: problem with hotkeys   problem with hotkeys EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 am

There should be like 4 rows of hotkey slots, the first should be f1-f9, row 2 should be a-l on the keyboard..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i44oJqSqcdE&feature=r
pangcake

pangcake

PostSubject: Re: problem with hotkeys   problem with hotkeys EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 am

Either that, or you can use the Option's Menu. There is a menu for setting hotkeys, etc. You can even use things like 1 to 0, as long as the chatbox isn't open. But yeah you can set it to the F keys if you'd like to use skills and chat at the same time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: problem with hotkeys   problem with hotkeys EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm

o.o i missed that part of shortcut setting, thanks for the help =).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with hotkeys   problem with hotkeys Empty

Back to top Go down

problem with hotkeys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Harlequin RO :: Technical Support-
Jump to: