Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Applying for EventCoordinator/EnforcementGM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gardner

Applying for EventCoordinator/EnforcementGM Empty
PostSubject: Applying for EventCoordinator/EnforcementGM   Applying for EventCoordinator/EnforcementGM EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:49 am

Position Desired:Event/Enforcement GM`s
In-Game Name: (haven`t played)
Forum Name: Gardner
Full Name:Gardner Saniantan
Date of Birth: March 3 1994
Time Zone: +4 GMT
Availability: 12~14 hrs(holidays) 4~6 hrs(schooldays)
Previous RO experiences (Servers you've been on, how long, etc): I have played alot of Private servers since i was 13 years old. I have been addicted to it. lol
Previous GMing experiences:Advertiser GM on Actionro, Event Master on Macro, Admin of Chekro [servers are dead now]
Contact information: ym: gardner.tsektsek@yahoo.com / email: gardner.tsektsek@live.com
Reference(s): Yahoo and Hotmail

Why do you want to be a GM?
Because I want to help anytime for the server and i am willing to give up my other games for the server. I have unique ideas to keep the server fun, enjoyable and organized

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good GM?
Friendliness and good attitudes and to be a good model to the players.

What will you be contributing to our team?
I will contribute my time and ideas to help the server enjoyable and fun. I also cooperate with other staff members.

What languages other than English do you speak, if any?
English / Tagalog [fluent]

Why should we hire you?
Because I am willing to help the players and you, the staff`s. I am also willing to support the server by using my abilities to handle issues,problems

What programming skills or other skills do you possess? (Members apply for Development or Technical Support positions ONLY.)

Any other information you would like to share:
I would like to share about my GM-ing experiences. I have encountered alot of problems being an administrator of a server, but not all of those issues/problems are solved that`s why i closed my sever. I also learned a little scripting ability to help other staff`s do their work Smile

That`s all~ Very Happy Razz Smile
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
GM Zazie
Admin
Admin
GM Zazie

Applying for EventCoordinator/EnforcementGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying for EventCoordinator/EnforcementGM   Applying for EventCoordinator/EnforcementGM EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:17 am

Added you on msn. I have a couple of questions I would like to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://harlequinro.roflforum.net

Applying for EventCoordinator/EnforcementGM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: GM Applications-
Jump to: