Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Eclipse's sprite?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bumbee

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Oh hey, look, I made another topic. I almost feel bashful about how shamelessly I'm using the forum lately.
Anywho, I was wondering what the deal is with eclipse's sprite? I can't find it in the data...or rather, the eclipse sprite I find is just a lunatic. Not even a blue lunatic. Is there some property of its .act or whatever that just increases its size and makes it blue or what? Is there some other spr I'm not seeing?
Back to top Go down
Aisaka Taiga

Aisaka Taiga

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Do you know the korean name of it?
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:01 pm

I only know what I see in the data.grf...and all those monster names are in english. So...I guess not?
Back to top Go down
Kabar

Kabar

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 am

Mob ID# 1093
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 am

Hm...good point, I guess if there's a test client we could summon and play with it. And duh, I could probably just look in the monster table and match the ID eclipse with the spr it uses. I can't imagine why it *wouldn't* just use eclipse.spr, but you never know.
But really, given the circumstances it's not too important. When the game comes back up I'll play with it on client side, mix and match it with lunatic's spr/act files. Basically the end result of this all is that there's an eclipse pet in, but no sprite for it. Erythe replaced its sprite with the basic lunatic sprite, and I was gonna go one further and retouch Eclipse's spr to have Lunatic's pet performances.
I think worst case scenario would me making a new act...which isn't fun, but oh well. In the meantime I have other pet projects I could play with, so I'll keep myself busy enough!
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:33 am

>Pet-making discussion

....Frankie is staff too? am I the only not-staff still around?
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:42 am

Lol, staff. No, I'm bored out of my skull, so I was going to tidy pet stuff up as a hobby or something to do. I was actually gonna try to learn to script, but today's efforts at setting up a test server to toy with went down in unintelligible korean flames, so I've decided I'm content to just goof around with other stuff and see if anyone has any use for it.
A little housekeeping and touchups never hurt anything, after all!
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:53 am

I see... I didn't think so, but it sounded like work...So it was worth asking~

So you and I are the only not-staff left right?
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Guess we'll see when we get back in game! Though I've seen a few non-staff faces around the boards. Like deedles!
Back to top Go down
Deedles

Deedles

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Owh hell yeah! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eclipse's sprite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse's sprite?   Eclipse's sprite? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eclipse's sprite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Harlequin RO :: Technical Support-
Jump to: