Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarlequinRO
Admin
Admin

Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!!   Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Tonight (Saturday, July, 10 2010) I will be taking down the server for some downtime. I will be taking this downtime to update several things tonight. These updates will affect several server files and control panel files. I will post a list of what has been updated in this topic.

Scheduled Downtime: 9:00 p.m. EST [GMT - 5]

Downtime Duration: 2 - 3 hours. May take less, make take longer.

I will post when the server is back online along with the list of updated things.

Again, thank you for playing Harlequin RO and we do appreciate your understanding for the downtime. During this downtime we do encourage to take the time to vote and hopefully give us a review on RMS. Links are posted on the forums. Thank you.

Last edited by GM Joker on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.harlequinro.net
HarlequinRO
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!!   Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Just a quick announcement as part of the updates we are currently implementing a new encryption system to better protect the server and your accounts. However we must ask that you have to reset your password on the control panel H E R E.

When it asks for your current password please use the default arrangement given to you here:

This is a temporary password given to you to change. Failure to do so will leave your account at risk. Any accounts not changed off of this password by the end of next week (07-17-2010) will have their account deleted or must pm me for a new password.
Back to top Go down
HarlequinRO
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!!   Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Server is back ONLINE and faster than expected!!

Several skills have been updated to the latest revision. If something seems different and out of the normal, please let me know right away!

Several of the skills have been effected as well in terms of range, cooldowns and the like to better match official delay/cooldowns.

We have updated the item database and monsters as well, so this means more monsters and more items from RMS are now available in game!!

Several new items may or may not drop off monsters, so keep an eye open for those. Don't forget to always patch, and don't forget about my post above either. Hope to see you soon in game, and don't forget to vote!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!!   Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Scheduled Downtime - ONLINE!!
Page 1 of 1