Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Daniel Najem - Event Coordinator/Community Enforcement GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devaniel

Daniel Najem - Event Coordinator/Community Enforcement GM Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Najem - Event Coordinator/Community Enforcement GM   Daniel Najem - Event Coordinator/Community Enforcement GM EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Position Desired: Event Coordinator/ Community Enforcement GM

In-Game Name: Devaniel

Forum Name: Devaniel

Full Name: Daniel G. Najem

Date of Birth: June 14, 1990

Time Zone: -8 PST

Availability: Everyday All Day, Sleeping arrangements can be modified if needed.

Previous RO experiences: My RO experiences started back in 2003, Deliverance RO, until the server was shut down about a year and a half later, then moved on to Allure RO, which i played for about 2 years.

Previous GMing experiences: I was an Event and Public Relations GM on Allure in the last year that i played.

Contact information: In-Game; Daimonas or Devaniel, my Skype contact information is karasusama4 (I'm always on Skype), my email is Dannyboi614@Gmail.com, and my MSN is demonoflife666@hotmail.com.

Referees:

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM, because I want to help create and environment in which everyone is enjoying themselves, a game should be an escape from your troubles a place full of laughter and memories and I believe that every community has the potential to be that, and I would like to help this community reach that level of kinship.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good GM?
I aspire to be a youth counselor, I enjoy helping others, settling disputes, and keeping a flexible but enjoyable vibe. I also have seen and done a few of my own events on AllureRO, all of which i enjoy hosting and being a part of.

What will you be contributing to our team?
Plenty of advertisement, hopefully many more smiles, and an abuse free environment.

What languages other than English do you speak, if any?
I speak some Arabic, and am aware of any foul language in tagalog.

Why should we hire you?
I don't mean to brag but i think I'm a very caring, helpful guy who understands, follows and will enforce the rules.

Any other information you would like to share:
I enjoy listening to others, I enjoy being on Vent, and Music is a great passion of mine, I love to play guitar and am currently working on percussion.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Najem - Event Coordinator/Community Enforcement GM
Page 1 of 1