Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Eddee Tan - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deedles

Deedles

Eddee Tan - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM Empty
PostSubject: Eddee Tan - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM   Eddee Tan - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Position Desired:Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM
In-Game Name:Deedles
Forum Name:Deedles
Full Name:Eddee Tan
Date of Birth:16/07/1990
Time Zone:GMT +8
Availability:Friday [06.00pm-12.00am],Saturday [05.00pm-12.00am],Sunday [10.00am-08.00pm] and most of the days all day long during college breaks. Very Happy
Previous RO experiences (Servers you've been on, how long, etc): 1st:Narakka RO for 3 months then the server was shut, gatheringRO for 2 years then quitted because of irl commitments, xileRO, nyuubiRO, dreamerRO, and blackoutRO for 1 year and a half.
Previous GMing experiences:None (There's always a first for everything right?)
Contact information:Deedles in game main, MSN:zoux90@hotmail.com Skype:deedles90
Reference(s):

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to be a GM because i want to be able to assist our fellow players in any way possible so that they could have a very good and enjoyable gaming experience in the server. I want to be able to create a gaming enviroment that will be memorable to all the players who plays the server.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good GM?
I enjoy helping people. As Winston Churchill might put it "We make a living by what we get, we make a life but what we give". I want to be able to give my helping hand from the experience i've gained from playing RO for so many years so that others could gain the same happy, memorable and enjoyable experiences that i've gain over the years of playing RO.

What will you be contributing to our team?
Anything that needs my assistance and its within my mean then i am up to it. Very Happy

What languages other than English do you speak, if any?
I speak a few different chinese dialects (mandarin,hokkien and cantonese), Malay and a bit of tagalog

Why should we hire you?
I can't really tell you why you should hire me but give a chance and you will not regret it. Smile

What programming skills or other skills do you possess? (Members apply for Development or Technical Support positions ONLY.)

Any other information you would like to share:
I was in a military boarding school so i know how it is to lead people and to solve problems under pressure. I play a little guitar and i was thinking we should sometimes organize HarlequinRO idol on ventrilo when we have more players count. That's about it, thank you for taking the time to go through my application. Smile
Back to top Go down

Eddee Tan - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM
Page 1 of 1