Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Some bugs and things I don't agree with

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludveck

Some bugs and things I don't agree with Empty
PostSubject: Some bugs and things I don't agree with   Some bugs and things I don't agree with EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I am here posting some bugs I have found. If I find more bugs later, I will post them in this thread:

1)Imperial Guard is not giving the correct DEF. I think it gives 6 instead of 12
2)The MATK bonus of Imperial Spear is not being applied properly. I equip it and the MATK actually increases, but I see no changes in my Heal.
3)I don't know if this is a bug, but Enchant Blade can no longer be casted on other players.
4)Bone Plate states that only Thief class can wear it, but Swordsman class can wear it as well. However, Mage class cannot wear it when, according the RMS, all classes must be able to wear it.
5)The +100 CRIT and +50 ATK from Bloody Eater doesn't activate.
6)The description of Invoker of Death is wrong: it states that causes random status effects, but the script reveals that the only status casted is Hell Power.
7)While Pegaso had the castle schg_cas02 conquered, I couldn't find the NPC that warps you to the Schwaltzvalt Guild Dungeon. I believe the NPC that does this is Mysterious Flower.

Now, these are not actually bugs but are things I would like to be changed:
1)Mandragora Cap has a different effect. Probably this is intentional, but I would prefer it with the +3 VIT and the auto-Scream effect rather than the boring All Stats+1. Also, although it is from quest, Nepenthes is dropping this hat. I suspect that the Mandragora Hat dropped by the monster is the one with the effect mentioned above. If this is true, then ignore this point.
2)Dolor Mask mentions that Dolor is the weakest of Thanatos's minions. I have to say that he is not: it is smaller, but Dolor is the wizard, the healer and the disabler (Dispell, Decrease AGI) of Thanatos: three roles in one, and therefore a valuable minion.

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Ludveck

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs and things I don't agree with   Some bugs and things I don't agree with EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm

UPDATE:

1)Brasilis has no monsters, and I can't find the entrance to the dungeon
2)I forgot to mention but the all the new maps since Ash Vacuum have the wrong BGM; the BGM 01 is being played instead.
3)El Dicastes Dungeon is actually named Scaraba Hole. You could change the name at the Warp NPC.
4)The rod "Radiant Wisdom" cannot be equipped to Soul Linkers, when the description says so.
Back to top Go down
Ludveck

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs and things I don't agree with   Some bugs and things I don't agree with EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:35 pm

More bugs I found:

1)The Dagger Ivory Knife is not working properly: the autocasts of Bleeding and Joint Beat (which is truly Critical Wounds, according to the script at rms) are not working.
2)The exp of Scarabas is too low for their area, stats, level, etc., comparing with the rest of the Ash Vacuum monsters. I mobbed with the beetles for 1 hour or even more, but I get more exp with Hilllions, Centipedes and Tatachos in half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Ludveck

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs and things I don't agree with   Some bugs and things I don't agree with EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:08 pm

1)The SP cost of Varetyr Spear shouldn't be 1.
2)I suspect both Fire Walk and Electric Walk are overpowered: they deal too much damage, comparable to Psychic Wave, which is presumably the Sorcerer's strongest spell. In fact, reading comments at iROwiki Forums, It seems that the damage of the Walks is too low (like 50% MATK at Level 5) and it's not worth leveling the skills.
3)The headgear Marionette Strings is not truly slotted: When I double-click a headgear card (Isilla, in this case), the gear won't show in the compounding menu.
Back to top Go down
Ludveck

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs and things I don't agree with   Some bugs and things I don't agree with EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 pm

1)The weapon Elemental Sword is not aoutcasting Earth Spike, which, follwoing ratemyserver's script, must be casted after Lightning Bolt with 100% chance.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs and things I don't agree with   Some bugs and things I don't agree with EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:26 pm

I like how you forgot to mention that a copied sacrifice spell should not be enchanted with the element of the arrows being used by all stalker/shadow chaser classes. This bug should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ludveck

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs and things I don't agree with   Some bugs and things I don't agree with EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I didn't forget it. I just didn't know that.
Are you sure that it takes the element?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs and things I don't agree with   Some bugs and things I don't agree with Empty

Back to top Go down

Some bugs and things I don't agree with
Page 1 of 1