Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Steve Long - Development Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Waffles

Steve Long - Development Staff Empty
PostSubject: Steve Long - Development Staff   Steve Long - Development Staff EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Position Desired - Development Staff
In-Game Name - Juinichi
Forum Name - Juinichi
Full Name - Steve Long
Gender - Male
Date of Birth - 7/1/86
Location - Alabama
Time Zone - Central
Availability - When I'm not at work. Evenings, and parts of Wed/Thurs.
Previous RO Experience - AeRO, BlackoutRO
Previous GM Experience - BlackoutRO, as pretty much everything at some point.
Contact Information - The Internet. Liz, you have my number. ; )
References - Myself! Very Happy

Why do you want to be a GM? - I like scripting. I like having fun. Good thing they're one in the same.

Qualities? - I'm patient and laid back with most things, as I do not take the Internet as "srs bsns." I also enjoy getting to put my ideas and imagination to work in a format that lets those ideas take shape and have form; namely, in an interactive game.

Contributions? - My dead sexy voice, my amazing wit, and, of course, scripting/testing with additional ideas for never-before-seen customizations.

Why should we hire you? - I've got experience scripting with eAthena, and have debugged just about every scripting problem you can come across.

Other Programming Skills? - I can make the VCR clock display the actual time, and not those little flashing numbers. I also have experience coding in a dot-notation format.

Any other information you would like to share - I'm single. ; )
Back to top Go down

Steve Long - Development Staff
Page 1 of 1