Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Joshua Laprade - Event Coordinator/Development Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlot

Joshua Laprade - Event Coordinator/Development Staff Empty
PostSubject: Joshua Laprade - Event Coordinator/Development Staff   Joshua Laprade - Event Coordinator/Development Staff EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Name: Josh Laprade

Position Desired: Event Coordinator/Development Staff

In-Game Name: Cake, Cupcake, Desu

Forum Name: Desu

Full Name: Joshua Ryan Laprade

Date of Birth: July 18, 1990

Time Zone: PST (-8:00 GMT)

Availability: Everyday/all times that I will not be having class. My college courses do not start for another month, so everyday and at all hours before then.

Previous RO experiences (Servers you've been on, how long, etc) : In order -- KageRO (1 year), DestinedRO (3 months), HiddenRO (1 year, on heRO more-so), heRO (2 years, switched between HiddenRO and heRO), IntenseRO (1 month), TastyRO (2 months)

Previous GMing experiences: Event Coordinator on TastyRO and helped event GMs on HiddenRO.

Contact information:
E-mail/MSN: jrlaprade@live.com
PM me in this forum or reply to this thread

Referees: Pangcake

Why do you want to be a GM?: I enjoy helping people and making them happy, in and out of game. If possible, I would enjoy continuing to do so here in a more profound way, through events or fixing things in the game to make it more enjoyable for them.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good GM?: I'm a good listener and problem-solver, and I can work efficiently in a team. I do not give up easily if a problem persists, and I will try to the best of my abilities to solve any hardships I face. Above all, I do not like drama. Playing a server is meant to be fun, not stressful, so I try to keep cool with everyone.

What will you be contributing to our team?: Knowledge of events and how they are run efficiently and effectively. I know how to set up events from scratch that will allow players to have fun, and will provide everyone with a feeling of satisfaction for playing this server.

What languages other than English do you speak, if any?: Some French and Spanish. I'm capable of using a translator to get basic messages across to help people if need be.

Why should we hire you?: I have what it takes to be the best, and I will be the best for you.

What programming skills or other skills do you possess? (Members apply for Development or Technical Support positions ONLY.) : Knowledge of C/C++, scripting and debugging both.

Any other information you would like to share: I hope that by joining this GM team, I will be able to better myself and you. If I can provide the excellent service I am geared towards, I will be happy.
Back to top Go down

Joshua Laprade - Event Coordinator/Development Staff
Page 1 of 1