Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Uhm...you sure?

Go down 
+5
Deedles
Seiren
GM Zazie
Atra
Bumbee
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bumbee

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Are you sure it's up? I just logged in, was overjoyed to get to the character select screen, got distracted doing something else then idled out of the character creation screen, and now I can't connect again. :<
Back to top Go down
Atra

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:09 pm

It seems like about 1 in 5 people can get to the character creation screen based on the control panel statistics. I haven't been able to even get to the character creation screen. I remember it doing this last time, but I forget what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:39 pm

It does seem remarkably like the same problem as before...but then again, all we can really see on this side of things is "OMGCAN'TCONNECT" Which, incidentally, a lot of errors happen to have in common ;o
So, no clue. Last time it was mentioned the server closed the connection every time WoE started or whatever...except I'm fairly certain someone would've been able to get on by now if it was just WoE related, so it's something else...too bad, these "The server's up!" messages always get me super excited. Hopefully it'll be resolved by tomorrow...though if it's another broad connectivity issue it may have to be sent to systeminplace again, which'll take them a couple days to do anything with it. Sigh...c'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
GM Zazie
Admin
Admin
GM Zazie

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Eh. Probably change hosts at the end of this month.
Back to top Go down
http://harlequinro.roflforum.net
Seiren

Seiren

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Hooray! Good news~
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Good news indeed! Bad news in light of that's a promise of downtime...but good news in light of how problematic this has all been. Wewt.
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:13 pm

What's a week or two of extra downtime at this point? Silly Frankie.

It means that things are getting fixed, at least by the end of the month! It's wonderful news~
Back to top Go down
Deedles

Deedles

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:18 pm

I can so definitely wait till the end of this month to play. :3 and i shall PERSUADE more people into coming to harleRO and play. >:3 Ohohoho
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:01 am

Nonviolent persuasion preferred! :3
Also, it's very hard for me. By the end of the month school will have started! ;o; And ffxiv comes out in two days! ;o;
BUT oh well. No sense crying over spilled milk, I always have Metroid Prime and zsnes to keep me occupied these next couple weeks. Hope we do get more people though, that'd be exciting!
Back to top Go down
Deedles

Deedles

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 am

I shall persuade them violently! >:3 I'll go "COME AND PLAY HARLERO OR YOU SHALL EAT THE COOKIES! AHUEHEUHEUEHU!" Lol
Back to top Go down
Aisaka Taiga

Aisaka Taiga

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 am

I love cookies. Give me some!!

By the way. Server is UP again. But I'm not sure if it's 100% functional.
Back to top Go down
Deedles

Deedles

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

But you have to promise that you'll never leave the server no matter what! >:3

Owh, let us hope it is and it'll stay but can't really get on during weekdays so yeah. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:53 pm

The same problem as before.

Hooray! We're back to step one! \o/

That is, King of Emperium Hill happens and then nothing else does until the rollback.
Back to top Go down
Kabar

Kabar

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 pm

i still cant get on at all =x
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 am

Don't feel bad! That just means that it's not working. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aisaka Taiga

Aisaka Taiga

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:52 am

Deedles wrote:
But you have to promise that you'll never leave the server no matter what! >:3

Owh, let us hope it is and it'll stay but can't really get on during weekdays so yeah. Can't wait!

Why would I leave? So give me the cookies. Still having some problem with the login server. All we can do now is wait till we move to another hoster
Back to top Go down
Deedles

Deedles

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am

Owh okay *gives a cookie* :3 Ehh so we can't play yet?
Back to top Go down
Deedles

Deedles

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Is the server still going to be change to another host or it's just like dead now? Smile
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 pm

I haven't seen Zazi in quite some time on MSN, either. Is she still alive~?
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:08 am

Somewhat. They're in the process of transferring Zazi to a new server along with Harlequin, she kept having glitches.
Oh right, Zazi's a robot now. I thought there'd be an announcement on the forum or something, but I guess not. Details will no doubt be forthcoming Surprised
I only found out because I know a guy who knows a guy and all that. Connections.

Alternately, she's undead. Zombie Zazi! Zombazi....Zambie? Zamzibie?

Seriously though, jk, haven't seen her. Neutral

Last edited by Bumbee on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Alright, 1st of the new month...anticipations running high! Well, for me at least. What's the scoop?
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Delicious new host is whar?

Edit: ;_; Have we been abandoned?
Back to top Go down
Aisaka Taiga

Aisaka Taiga

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 am

I haven't heard from Zazie for awhile now
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 am

So, then... Yes? We've been abandoned? :<

Unless something happened to her, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:33 am

The chilly hand of worry grips my spine, and in this moment all my worst fears come to light. What foolishness yet fuels the dying flame of my optimism? All the evidence I dare not ponder creeps in at the edges of my consciousness like the reality of the waking world at the end of a fading dream. Lo, was this struggle and perseverance for naught? Was this the final chapter, or is there some epilogue that yet remains after the tense moment of doubt from the blank page in between? ;o;

Seriously though, I'll give it another week and cross my fingers really hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhm...you sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhm...you sure?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Harlequin RO :: Technical Support-
Jump to: