Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Uhm...you sure?

Go down 
+5
Deedles
Seiren
GM Zazie
Atra
Bumbee
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aisaka Taiga

Aisaka Taiga

Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:49 am

I have no idea. I'm actually working on a new server as of now. Since she's not answering my question. But if she still want to continue this, I can work on it right away.
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:02 am

Even I was trying to finagle a test server just to have fun with all the goofy RO ideas I get, but...ehhhh...I'm missing something I guess. Anywho, I'm happy to jump back in at a moment's notice, the rates and caps and everything here were all just perfect for me, so I hate to give it up.
Back to top Go down
Deedles

Deedles

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Owh well, let just hope Zazi would reappear and things would go all right again. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
uncaschines

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm waiting too...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Well darn. Now I just fear for the worst. I hope Zazie's alright.
Back to top Go down
Aisaka Taiga

Aisaka Taiga

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 pm

The last time she went online here was on september
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:10 am

Righto. Well it certainly does seem dire...so if anyone's got any suggestions or anything, feel free.
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:17 am

Yarr mateys, it be time to abandon ship says I.
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Sure seems that way, huh? ;o;

But...but...the rates...the rates I say! And my drooping Eddga...nobody else would have something so wonderful! Aw pooh. This loss makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
uncaschines

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:14 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:29 am

Well as I hear it Liz got back into WoW and back into life, so she's probably pretty busy these days...and if she had any interest in resuming the server she probably would've poked her head in by now. So! I guess that's it. I bidded the forum a fond farewell in the hello/goodbye area, but any of you have any servers you're eyeing in the meantime?
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:33 pm

I was looking at Avalon and OdinRO myself, but then started playing Mabinogi and FFXIV instead.
Back to top Go down
johnnyl

johnnyl

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:39 pm

LOL?
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:49 am

Bawwww, ffxiv. Wish I had the finances to play. Well let me know if you get back into the private server circuit or something. I'm sampling atm too...by the way, how is mabinogi? I keep hearing all sorts of mixed things about it.
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 am

Mabinogi is incredibly lame. The system itself is decent but the community is absolute garbage about on par with Maplestory's. Because of how terrible the skill ranking system is, you'll find yourself doing one of a few things: Grinding an incredibly long time, or grinding a reasonable amount and paying for it once a week or doing it for free every third week. Mabinogi uses a completely rediculous system where you both need to grind and train a skill in order to rank it up, but also need to rank it up using ability points gained from leveling. The less... Impressive skills cost around ~150 AP at least to get to rank 1, but most are anywhere between 200 and 300. Yes, you get 1 AP per level. Yes, you can expect to maybe get 75 AP at most as a beginner, but you'll realistically only get an average of ~50 a rebirth. Rebirth is..essentially remaking. You can either pay for it to happen once a week(Which allows you to essentially remake completely.) or do it free (With no customization options) when you hit age 20. What it actually -does- is reset your level and age, but keeps your skill ranks.

tl;dr stay away.
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 am

That....sounds terrifying. And confusing. Honestly some of my biggest criteria for games are
1. Is it pretty? If yes, proceed to step 2.
2. Does it have silly useless things like costumes and/or pets? If yes, proceed to step 3.
3. Are there people to talk to?
If yes to all three..success! I have a new MMO!
Optional steps include how easy it is to edit the file system and customize the game, ffxi let you change armor and the way monsters looked with no effect to gameplay (resulting in great lulz), and same goes for our darling RO, so both of those are big winners in my book. WoW doesn't, because collision data and stuff is *client side* and tied to character models. Or so I hear. So that's lame, screw you Blizzard. Otherwise they tend to come and go, some games do, some don't.

...also, hi! I'm posting in 1 month dead forum! :B Seriously, I miss you guys.
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:54 am

It's not like no one was looking at the forum or anything! I still knew it existed, so not entirely dead.... PM me MSN info though. :3
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 am

Oh right, I still have this thread tagged to email me on updating. Har, so quickly I forget.
Back to top Go down
Seiren

Seiren

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:59 am

Not like it really matters, seeing as hardly anyone posts in it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bumbee

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:00 am

True, I'm just very bad with keeping up with checking these things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhm...you sure?   Uhm...you sure? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhm...you sure?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Harlequin RO :: Technical Support-
Jump to: