Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
--Remember to always vote for Harlequin RO!--
SERVER IS UP. EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER.

Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cere

Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM  Empty
PostSubject: Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM    Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:11 am

Position Desired: Event Coordinator/ Community Enforcement GM
In-Game Name: SellyZero
Forum Name: Zero
Full Name: Selena de Taistra
Date of Birth: 14-05-1991
Time Zone: GMT+ 1
Availability: vacations from [ 11:00 - 20:00 on tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday.
[ 11:00 - 16:00 and 21:45 - 24:00 on monday, wednesday and friday.
After vacation ( 19:00 - 23:00 on tuesday and thursday
( 14:00 - 22:00 on saturday and sunday
The monday, wednesday and friday are days i have to sport.
This is all GMT+ 1.

Previous RO experiences (Servers you've been on, how long, etc):
I have played around 28 (forgot over half as i've been playing this for over 8 years).

AerialRo 2 months including beta] untill they said they give no chance for you to mess up even 1 statpoint/skill without screwing up your entire build (meaning no resetter or anything).

SynergyRo 3 months] it was very unbalanced.

AzureRo 1 month] it went offline and hasnt been fixed for quite some time.

FinalFantasyRo 5 months] it was a nice server but it had a bit to much customs that were somewhat OP.

(i played multiple servers at the same time as i haven't played for 6 months to find a good 1 and here i am).

Previous GMing experiences:

Was the GM group leader on ReveRo for 5 months [ died off 7 years ago ]
Was the Event GM on ArRo for 6 months [ had trouble financing so was off for 2 months and lost all it's people so the admin decided to merge his server with another wich had enough gm's 6 years ago ].
Was the Event GM on RageRo for 3 months [ server died off 5 years ago ]

*Contact information: - (as the admins changed e-mails and me to over the past 5-7 years there is no C.I)
*Referees: - (Not quite sure what is meant by this statement? But should this mean people that can tell you wether i qualify for a gm position all i can say is perhaps the people on this server in the wonderland guild?)

Why do you want to be a GM?
I would like to bring the community more togather and bring more events into the server as it is pretty lifeless on events.

What qualities do you possess that would make you a good GM?
A calm mind with willingness to help resolve issues and avoid meaningless fights between people by acting as an intermediate.
Very resourcefull with idea's as to new events or a slight tweak to old ones to make them better.

What will you be contributing to our team?
Providing the server with events aswell as keep a bit track of certain issues that the server might be having recently or for a long time.

What languages other than English do you speak, if any?
The languages i speak are English, Dutch and enough basic German.

Why should we hire you?
The reasons are simple, i'm helpfull and very imaginative wich can be usefull to this servers community (wich is always number 1).

Any other information you would like to share:

I have sports (Muay Thai) on monday wednesday and friday so those times i will be on later then 21:00 if it is possible on non-holliday weeks.
Back to top Go down
GM Zazie
Admin
Admin
GM Zazie

PostSubject: Re: Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM    Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Contact info, is ways for me to contact you out of game and not on the forums.

Referees are people who refer you.

I think you have Contact info mistaken for Referees.
Back to top Go down
http://harlequinro.roflforum.net
Cere

PostSubject: Re: Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM    Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Ooh i am sorry about that, i do suggest you change that to Personal Contact Information then to avoid misinterpetations like this.

it is my e-mail sdtnl@live.nl i use for gaming.
As for referee's as previously mentioned perhaps the players in the wonderland guild but i have basicly cut contact with outsiders from other servers years ago with the change of e-mail adresses.
Back to top Go down
HarlequinRO
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM    Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm

I told her/him to apply. She can use that as a reference if she wants. Her time zone is good for an event GM.

Last edited by GM Joker on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.harlequinro.net
Tomeshi
Tomeshi

PostSubject: Re: Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM    Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

I vouch for her ( as guildleader of Wonderland and as a friend) if that helps..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i44oJqSqcdE&feature=r
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM    Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM  Empty

Back to top Go down

Selena de Taistra - Event Coordinator / Community Enforcement GM
Page 1 of 1